As close as records show, the B & G Milkyway first opened in 1954. This old fashion drive-in was opened up at 2410 W. 12th St. in Sioux Falls, SD. The original restaurant is still in operation today. The name originated from the original owners, Bertha and Guy Higgens. (B & G) The Higgens’ purchased a drive-in by the name of Ray’s Diner and shortly thereafter changed its name to the B & G MIlkyway.
Opening the first week of april, weather permitting.